All walking tours start and finish in a Central London location and last for the stated length and can start at a mutually agreed time.
We don’t just do taxi tours, we do walking tours too. All our walking tour guides have University diplomas in tour guiding and are members of various guiding associations.
We can also accompany you wherever you wish to travel, anywhere in the UK and deploy our services as a personal guide.
Whatever you are looking for on your tour. We are here to help you.
See London through the eyes of a Londoner, discover iconic London or London off the beaten track on one of our walks.
Royal London, Murder & Mystery, Sex & Scandal, Crime & Punishment, Food & Drink – these are just a few of the themed walks we can offer.
Or maybe you have your own theme in mind? Get in touch and we could create a walk just for you.
All walks are researched and led by the guide who created them. All our guides are passionate about London and their enthusiasm will shine through
We cater not only for private parties but also educational institutions and corporate entertainment.
The following is just a small sample of our walks from two of our guides – Ray Coggin and Joanna Moncrieff
Westminster/Victoria: The Reluctant Banqueteers and a Head on a Stick Guided walk
Duration: 2 hours
- Hear stories of rebellious monarchs, bizarre punishment and controversial monuments that almost cost the chief of the London Underground his job.
- Who were the reluctant banqueteers and why might they have preferred to stay at home?
- Find out why a man that was once offered the throne of England, was hanged after he was dead.
- Many other stories accompany this walk to ensure you will look at Victoria in a whole new light.
The Secrets of St James’s Park and Whitehall Palace
Duration: 90 minutes
- Did you know this park once had its own crocodiles?
- Where can you still see part of what was once the largest Palace in Europe?
Ray’s “off the beaten track” walks include:
Dr Page’s war – a World War One themed West End walk in connection with the diary of Captain Douglas Page M.C. http://whiz-bangskrumpsandcoalboxes.co.uk/
Duration: 2 hours
- The real life experiences of a World War One medical officer visiting London taken from his diary
- What hit West End shows were on during the War
- Dr Page’s connection with a famous theatre impresario
- The hotels and restaurants he frequented
Secret Bayswater: Sharks Teeth, Peter Pan & More
Duration: 2 hours
- Home to artists and authors, architects and inventors.
- Hear the background to the world’s most famous children’s story but it’s not just a children’s tale it’s more like a chilling tale of intrigue.
- Hear about the Bayswater resident responsible for some of London’s most famous landmarks and one of Britain’s most iconic small buildings.
- Hear about the artist who it was said rivalled the great John Constable and find out who lives in his house now.
- Why is this office building adorned with cows’ heads
Food and drink walks with one of London’s top experts.
Our own Joanna will excite you with the quirky and the hidden venues, as well as some of London’s top bargain places to eat and drink.
Joanna’s walks include:
- Cocktail bar themed Soho tour
- Gingerbread & Tea – a food & drink themed Mayfair walk
- Gin, Beer & Water themed Clerkenwell walk
- Coffee houses and Clubs – a walk around St James’s
- Pub themed tours in Soho, Belgravia, Marylebone and Little Venice
Find out more about Joanna’s walks here