London Soccer Tours
Pease only use the following number not the one in the header above 07502 206328
All prices include pick-up and return to your Central London hotel or other Central London venue of choice. All tours last for the stated length and can start at a mutually agreed time
This is the tour that you soccer fans out there have been asking us for!
London is blessed with being home to several of the world’s most powerful and successful football clubs.
London and UK Taxi Tours is blessed with a number of footie crazy London taxi driver/guides
In answer to your question – Yes – it is possible to visit all of our top London based clubs in a day.
On your trip visiting the top stadia you will be informed and entertained with all the latest football gossip by our guides and we are happy to have friendly banter about who is the best club to follow etc.
You will see how much we all love the game and you will be impressed with our football knowledge.
Depending on your requirements your tour will include:
- Visits to the stadia of your choice of London’s top clubs:
- Arsenal F.C. –The Emirates Stadium
- Tottenham Hotspur FC – White Hart Lane
- West Ham United F.C. – Now at the Olympic Stadium
- Crystal Palace F.C. – Selhurst Park Stadium
- Chelsea F.C. – Stamford Bridge Stadium
- and/or your choice of the stadia of English Football League teams:
- Charlton Athletic F.C. – The Valley
- Leyton Orient F.C. – Brisbane Road
- Millwall F.C. – The New Den Stadium (includes a visit to the site of the old stadium at Cold Blow Lane)
- AFC Wimbledon – Kingsmeadow- New Malden
- Fulham F.C. – The Cottage
- Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. Loftus Rd / South Africa Rd Stadium
- Brentford F.C. – Griffin Park
- Pick up/drop off from your hotel or other venue in Central London included in the cost
Depending on how much you love football you can book us for 4 hours or a whole day (8 hours)
We will supply you with free refreshments whilst in the cab for all tours of 4 or more hours.
Do you have specific interests? We can cater to them.
In some instances it may be possible to include a Stadium tour and or a visit to the training ground.
In some rare instances it may be possible to get tickets to a game, but Premiership matches are usually sold out well in advance. It is worth asking if it is possible to attend a match.
Prices for match tickets would always be quite expensive (price on application) and subject to availability.
We know you need breaks so for longer tours there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your legs or to stop for lunch.
If you want to visit clubs outside London, please email us your requirements and we will be happy to arrange it for you. Price on application.
In some cases interior tours are available. Please contact us for more info.